How this book came about
A letter for you from Arizona
What is this book about?
The Native American definition of ‘medicine’
What can you expect to gain from the SOURCE method?
Answers from the Source: the clarifying and transformational power of a SOURCE
Who is the SOURCE method suitable for?
Possible subjects for a SOURCE
Help you can rely on for life situations
The SOURCE method in brief: a summary
Experience SOURCE at first hand: a sample session
The SOURCE method 101
The SOURCE stones
The SOURCE process – step-by-step
1. Achieving the right frame of mind
2. Defining your subject
3. Who or what is influencing the subject?
4. Assigning the players to the stones
5. Casting the initial constellation
6. Interpreting the stone constellation
7. The path to your target constellation
9. Transformational work with photographs
Another real-life example
SOURCE for advanced users
Tips and tricks: learning from the experiences of others
Troubleshooting: how to find solutions to obstacles
Progress reports and feedback
SOURCE is visual alchemy
Alternative ways to achieve the right frame of mind for a SOURCE
Modification and expansion of the SOURCE method
List of involved players: copy template 1