About Relax and Lighten Your Life
Stress and stress-related conditions such as anxiety, panic attacks, and even depression can be difficult to manage and control. However, it is not impossible. One of the four major antidotes to stress is relaxation – it is one of the most powerful, as well as enjoyable coping strategies and can be easily implemented.
Mary Heath offers her three favourite methods of relaxation on this second CD complementing her book "Get Your Life Back". These are Yoga Nidra, or The Body Scan, Soft Muscle Relaxation and a Creative Visualization for Depression and Low Self-Esteem.
Using these techniques you can expect to:
• Switch off the stress or fight/flight response
• Create a feeling of relaxation in mind, body and spirit
• Calm and clear your mind, promoting positive thinking
• Control your emotions
• Prevent, control and overcome anxiety and panic
• Reduce and overcome nervousness and mental tension
• Relax and soften muscle tension
• Improve digestion, concentration, circulation, energy levels and sleep
• Reduce pain
• Build confidence and self-esteem